A. SCHOOL DISCIPLINE AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS:
1. Punctuality and regularity in attendance is essential. Students who have been absent the previous day must bring a note of explanation through the ‘Record of Non-attendance’
page of the almanac without fail. In case of illness, a Medical Certificate should also be sent. Students who expect to reach home late after school due to personal reasons must
inform their parents/guardians in advance.
2. Entry into school premises is not permitted before 7:30 a.m. Late arrival will be permitted between 7:50 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., only 3 times in a month.
3. A minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory to be eligible to appear in the examination.
4. Students must come to school in neatly laundered uniform and polished shoes. The hair should be trimmed and the nails must be cut regularly. Girls with long hair should make
plaits. Skirts should be worn Knee-length.
5. Students are not allowed to use school phones without permission.
6. Respect for school property and school belongings is an absolute must.
7. In the event of collective damage to school property in class room, the entire class will be charged the cost of damage. A vigilant outlook should be maintained towards keeping the
surroundings clean. All waste papers should be picked up and thrown into the dustbin.
8. Students are not allowed to leave the class without class out-pass and without permission of the teacher. While moving in between the classes in the corridors and while using the
staircases all must keep to the left. Students should move in a way that no child is disturbed.
9. A student must speak in decent language all the time. He must ensure that his speech is courteous and polite.
10. Every student is required to carry the school identity card each day of the school.
11. Students are expected to bring the books according to the time-table.
12. Students are not allowed to receive private tuitions from the teachers of the school.
13. Any communication sent in the school almanac must be acknowledged by the parent/guardian.
14. While taking the examination every scholar should do so with utmost honesty.
15. English is second language for most of us, but it is also a medium of instruction. In order to acquire proficiency in spoken English, all students must compulsorily converse in English
in school (and at home as far as possible).
16. A student must extend due courtesy and respect to all members of staff. Respect of elders and affection for juniors should be soundly inculcated. Every child is expected to uphold the
name & honour of the school.
17. Cheering and clapping are allowed on playground at appropriate times.
18. Students must report any incident of bullying and ragging to the teachers immediately.
B. PROHIBITED BEHAVIOUR:
1. Irregular attendance, unjustified or unexplained absence, habitual late coming, leaving the school premises without permission, disobedience and any type of unruly and objectionable
2. Writing, scratching, engraving graffiti, drawing and splashing ink or defacing the school walls, furniture and property.
3. Gluing stickers and posters of any kind on the school property.
4. Use of foul and unparliamentary language.
5. Neglect of Homework, disobedience and disrespectful towards members of staff or bad moral influence.
6. Buying eatables from street vendors
7. A resource to use of unfair means during examinations.
8. Making noise, talking loudly, shouting, jeering, hacking, booing, name calling, making cat calls, hissing, mocking and whistling, at any time.
9. Participating in any incident of bullying and ragging.
10. Being in restricted areas, ground, empty class rooms, secluded areas, behind buildings (when class is on and without permission.)
11. Collecting money, contribution and donation without written permission of the Principal.
12. Smoking in and around the campus.
Important: No parent or student shall give misleading facts/opinions or any blog(s) to website, social media channel(s) about the school,
any teacher or student. If they are defamatory in nature or deemed to be so by the Internal Review Committee, it would be considered as a serious breach of Code of Conduct.
C. PROHIBITED ITEMS:
1. Trinket, Jewellery, Henna, or Tattoos
2. Objectionable literature or expensive items.
3. Cell phones, iPods, CD, DVD, e-games, pen drives, cameras, music players, obscene materials etc.
4. Crackers, fireworks, firearms and any other inflammable material.
5. Gift of any kind for distribution in school even for birthdays.
6. Toys, any dangerous instrument, tobacco products, alcoholic drinks, chewing gum, banned food items.
D. LIBRARY RULES:
1. All students of the school are members of the library.
2. Strict discipline and silence should be observed in the library.
3. Library books should be taken care of and returned on the due date.
4. Marking, underlining, writing or damaging pages of the books are strictly prohibited.
5. A clearance certificate is to be obtained from the librarian before applying for Transfer Certificate.
1. Late fine after 7 days: Rs. 1/- per day.
2. Loss of book: to be replaced with same book or current cost of book to be paid.
E. MEDICAL AID:
The school has a well-equipped medical room.
1. A comprehensive annual medical checkup of each child is done by qualified doctors to monitor the child’s physical growth. A medical card to record the health status and growth
of the child is maintained and a report thereof is sent to the parents for information and necessary action.
2. First aid treatment is given by a medical team in case of accidents and emergencies.
3. Parents are informed immediately and may be intimated to take their ward home.
4. While the school assures all possible precautions and care, the school management will not be responsible for any adverse consequences.
F. IMPORTANT POINTS FOR PARENTS
All our considerations are in favor of child, his or her safety, well being and good education. All rules have been framed keeping that in view.
1. Students cannot be called to the school office to attend to phone calls during school hours.
2. Parents are requested not to compel the teachers to give private tuitions to their ward as it is not permitted.
3. All the Scholars personal record & medical history in duplicate must be filled by the parents and submitted to the class teacher on the 1st working day itself.
4. The pupil’s Diary is to keep you abreast of the day to day progress of your child; his/her assignments and keep in contact with his/her teachers.
5. The Diary should be checked every day and assignments completed by the child regularly.
6. The class teacher should be informed if there is any change in address or telephone number. The changes should be recorded in the diary as well.
7. Parents/Guardians are not permitted to enter classrooms to meet their children or to seek unscheduled interviews with teachers during school hours.
8. Polythene bags are not allowed in the school.
9. Parents are requested to visit the school website/ Integral Web School regularly for updates (especially for non-scheduled holidays).
10. Half days and short leaves are not granted to students.
G. LEAVE OF ABSENCE
1. A student must not remain absent without prior permission of the Principal. A leave application is to be submitted for the same.
2. If a student remains absent from school, due to illness or emergency, even for a day, the parent needs to fill in the ‘Non Attendance Record’ found in the school almanac.
3. If the leave is for more than three days, the student needs to submit a leave application.
4. Leave application and leave record should be duly signed by the parents or guardian.
5. Leave will not be granted on the reopening or closing day of a term.